Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Lifeguarding Class

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lifeguarding Class

    There will be a lifeguaring class offered starting on May 19th at Norton Pool. If anybody is interested in getting certified, call the Norton Parks and Recreation Department at 679-0754. If there's no answer leave your name and number so we can call you back and get you on the list. If anybody has any questions just send me a PM.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lifeguarding Class

    Man, I remember the good ole' days of being a lifeguard. Those were the days......
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lifeguarding Class

    Yeah it's a great summer job. I'm the instructor this time though.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lifeguarding Class

    It really is a great summer job. I did it for 2 years back in the late 90's at Norton and loved every minute of it.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lifeguarding Class

    Im sure you worked with Mercury, well possibly!
    I worked at NCP the last 3 summers, loved it.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lifeguarding Class

    I worked every summer since 1999 at Norton. It's a really great job. It's fun, you get to be outside and work with kids, and just have a good time with your friends. I think it's a great job for high school and college students to have. It's a tough job, because you are responsible for the safety of partrons but I think that's what is great about it. You learn responsibility and get to have fun doing it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lifeguarding Class

    It is still to this day the greatest job I have ever had!!!!
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •